Did you know that you can use your hormones to work for you, not against you?
First, it’s important to understand what goes on during our menstrual cycle, because unfortunately, every single day is different!
A typical 28-day cycle has four different phases, starting with the menstrual phase.
Menstrual Phase (Day 1 = Day You Start Your Period) Up to 7 Days
Aunt Flow has now arrived! For the next 5-7 days, it’s time to honor your hormones, rest and do what feels good.
Cycle Powers: Evaluation, analysis and intuition
What to Focus On At Work During the Menstrual Phase
- Evaluate how you are doing with your current career or a project you are working on
- Reassess your goals (perhaps re-visit your planner)
- Analyze your last month or upcoming month as far as goals are concerned
- Take a personal day (perhaps day 1 or 2 of your cycle)
- Trust your gut during this phase.
- Take lots of breaks. Your body is going through a lot during this phase.
What Exercises Your Hormones Will Love During the Menstrual Phase
What Foods Your Hormones Crave During the Menstrual Phase
- Nutrient-dense foods like oats, root vegetables and bone broths
- Focus on berries, red meat and beans
All posts and information provided within this blog are for informational and educational purposes only and are not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this blog. Please consult your doctor or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well-being or on any opinions expressed within this blog.